With exactly a month to go until our 5-day Immersion event in Bellevue, WA we've got 25 people registered for the class (wow!) and space for a few more!
It's going to be a *really* good class – with people flying in from all over the country to spend the week with us. We're also going to bring Brent Ozar out from Chicago to do an evening session on virtualization for the class.
With many company's financial year just ending and FY11 just beginning, now's the time to get an early jump on the training budget and come to the best SQL training around.
We decided to put on a class near Seattle this time as Washington is *fabulous* in August!
The class will follow our regular 5-day format with our best content covering:
On-disk structures: how the data is stored
Index internals: how the data is organized
- Logging and recovery: how the data is protected
- Choosing the RIGHT Data Type
- Table & Index Partitioning Strategies
- Data Access
- Indexing Strategies
- Data and log file provisioning and management
- Index and statistics maintenance
- Using backup and restore (plus internals)
- Consistency checking and disaster recovery
The event will be held in the Marriott Courtyard Bellevue Downtown and will be fully catered – there's a special room rate of $159/night but that's filling up fast with so many out-of-towners coming in.
We hope to see you there!