Those nice folks at Pluralsight are offering everyone on the planet a free 24-hour pass to check out all their online courses (more than 400 of them), including all of the ones we’ve recorded. There are no strings attached and no credit-card registration required – they’re just celebrating raising a whopping $27.5 million in investment funding.
BUT you’ve only got until January 31st to take advantage of their offer. This is a really cool deal – just think, you could blaze through a few of our courses one day over a weekend.
We’ve got 13 courses up there, totaling more than 45 hours of training (and more than 25 more planned for 2013):
- SQL Server: Myths and Misconceptions – see here (Paul)
- SQL Server: Transact-SQL Basic Data Modification – see here (Joe)
- SQL Server: Transact-SQL Basic Data Retrieval – see here (Joe)
- SQL Server: Collecting and Analyzing Trace Data – see here (Jon)
- SQL Server: Introduction to Extended Events – see here (Jon)
- SQL Server: Performance Troubleshooting Using Wait Statistics – see here (Paul)
- SQL Server: Benchmarking and Baselining – see here (Erin)
- SQL Server: Deadlock Analysis and Prevention – see here (Jon)
- Understanding Server Hardware – see here (Glenn)
- SQL Server: Logging, Recovery, and the Transaction Log – see here (Paul)
- SQL Server: Common Performance Issue Patterns – see here (Joe)
- SQL Server 2012: Installation and Configuration – see here (Glenn)
- SQL Server: Troubleshooting Query Plan Quality Issues – see here (Joe)
How to register?
You can register for the free pass here. [Edit 4/14/15: as it says above, the offer was only valid in January 2013…]