Glenn’s latest Pluralsight course has been published – SQL Server: Improving Storage Subsystem Performance – and is just over two hours long. It’s based on Glenn’s very popular user group/conference sessions and workshops, plus extensive work with SQLskills consulting clients and in his previous roles.
The modules are:
- Measuring and Analyzing Storage Subsystem Performance
- Testing and Benchmarking Storage Subsystems
- Understanding Storage Types Suitable for SQL Server Workloads
- Understanding the Effects of RAID Levels on SQL Server Workloads
- Improving Storage Subsystem Performance
Check it out here.
We now have more than 145 hours of SQLskills online training available (see all our 48 courses here), all for as little as $29/month through Pluralsight (including more than 5,000 other developer and IT training courses). That’s unbeatable value that you can’t afford to ignore.