As I announced in our Insider newsletter last week, we’ve designed some new Immersion Events to expand the curriculum we offer.
We have a new Immersion Event on SQL Server Hardware! This is a two-day class taught by Glenn Berry, author of the popular SQL Server Hardware textbook.
The first public class will be offered in Bellevue, WA on September 18-19, 2013 – which is co-located with the IE1 class Kimberly and I will be teaching that week.
The class costs US$1,495, with an early-bird price of US$1,295 available until the start of August (all our classes have the same per-day cost, regardless of length).
The agenda for the course is:
- Module 1: Database Server Hardware Fundamentals
- Module 2: Storage Subsystem Basics
- Module 3: Selecting and Sizing Appropriate Hardware for SQL Server
- Module 4: Selecting and Sizing Storage Subsystems
- Module 5: Configuring and Benchmarking Hardware and Storage
- Module 6: Troubleshooting Hardware Related Performance Issues
- Module 7: Hardware and Virtualization
- Module 8: Hardware Sizing Case Studies
You can get class information, a detailed agenda, and registration information HERE.
This is very exciting – we hope to see you there!