General SQL Server Consulting
Every project is different. Every challenge is different. Every environment is different. Our SQL Server Consulting services will help you meet your project goals, overcome your challenges, and maximize the performance of your existing environment.
We are capable of helping you with all aspects of your SQL Server environment, including:
- Performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Code/design/architecture planning and reviews
- High availability/disaster recovery planning, troubleshooting, and implementation
- Upgrades, migrations, and hardware/licensing planning
- Server health checks and ‘remote DBA’ work
- 1-1 mentoring for DBAs and developers
- Virtualization planning, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Azure planning and migration
- I/O subsystem planning and troubleshooting
- Working with hosting services (e.g. Rackspace)
- Baselining and benchmarking
- Remote training sessions (showing your team what we do!)
When you engage with SQLskills, we will determine your largest areas of concern, solve your most important problems, and then document additional steps to consider and implement.
Whatever help you need, we’re here for you. We have extensive experience working with all sizes of company, and levels of SQL Server knowledge.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements by email, phone, or online meeting – free and with no obligation.