Back in April when nearly everyone was locked down, we moved all our Chicago classes to October. Now, given the continuing COVID-19/coronavirus pandemic and the many travel restrictions companies have in place, we decided that in-person classes are just not feasible this year and we’ve moved all our classes to be completely online!
They will now be presented using a series of half-day WebEx sessions, and recorded so attendees can re-watch at their leisure. This is a huge change as we’ve never had recordings of our flagship Immersion Events available before.
Here are the details:
- IE0: Accidental/Junior DBA
- Eight half-days, from Monday, 9/14/20 through Thursday, 9/17/20, and then from Monday, 9/21/20 through Thursday, 9/24/20.
- IEAzure: Azure SQL Database, Azure VMs, and Azure Managed Instance
- Six half-days, from Tuesday, 9/15/20 through Thursday, 9/17/20, and then from Tuesday, 9/22/20 through Thursday, 9/24/20. If needed, a seventh half-day will be on Friday, 9/25/20.
- IECAG: Clustering and Availability Groups
- Three half-days, from Tuesday, 10/6/20 through Thursday, 10/8/20. If needed, a fourth half-day will be on Friday, 10/9/20.
- IEPTO1: Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 1
- Ten half-days, from Monday, 10/5/20 through Friday, 10/9/20, and then from Monday, 10/12/20 through Friday, 10/16/20.
- IEPTO2: Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 2
- Ten half-days, from Monday, 10/19/20 through Friday, 10/23/20, and then from Monday, 10/26/20 through Friday, 10/30/20.
Each day will run as follows (all times are in Pacific Daylight Time):
- 9am to 10:30am: morning session
- 10:30am to 11am: morning Q&A
- 11am to 11:30am: break
- 11:30am to 1pm: afternoon session
- 1pm to 2pm: afternoon Q&A
You can get all the details on the various classes by drilling down from our main training schedule page.
We hope to “see” you there!