SQLskills.com is the premier provider of SQL Server training in the world – we’ve trained everyone from renowned industry experts to involuntary DBAs. We focus on teaching real-world knowledge that you can immediately put into practice to benefit your company. We want to make sure that you’re getting relevant, current information so all our instructors are full-time SQL Server consultants who work with SQL Server every day, at a wide variety of clients, and they know how to convey information so you can absorb it. Our classes are full of examples and anecdotes, with lots of demos that you get to take away with you.
Our popular online training courses are all available worldwide through our partner Pluralsight for as little as US$29/month, which includes more than 130 hours of SQLskills online training (growing all the time) and more than 4,000 total developer and IT Pro courses. If you just can’t make it to one of our classes, but you still want the best SQL Server information out there, these courses are for you! We cover everything from basic Transact-SQL to advanced performance troubleshooting.
- Click HERE to check out our fast-growing library of online training courses!
Our in-person classes (which we call Immersion Events) are all presented in hotels that we know well, where we have social events in the evenings, including lectures from guest speakers. We provide a full breakfast and lunch every day, plus drinks and snacks, so you don’t have to waste time during breaks leaving the classroom to find food. Unlike other instructional programs, we also hang out and make ourselves available to you all week for a full Immersion experience!
Need Help Justifying Training?
If you need help making the case for training to your organization, we can help you:
- Letter to your boss explaining why SQLskills training is worthwhile
- Community blog posts about our classes
- Immersion Event FAQ
Immersion Event details and curricula
- IE0: Immersion Event for the Junior/Accidental DBA
- IEPTO1: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 1 (formerly IE1)
- IEPTO2: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 2 (formerly IE2)
- IEHADR: Immersion Event on High Availability and Disaster Recovery (formerly IE3)
- IEPDS: Immersion Event on Practical Data Science
- IEBI: Immersion Event on Business Intelligence
Schedule of Upcoming Classes
- Click HERE for our scheduled classes for the coming year, along with links to per-class information and registration.
Class Costs and Frequently Asked Questions
- Click HERE for details about class costs, discounts, and other questions
Customized On-Site Training
- If you want your team to be trained as one group, we can come on-site and teach one or more of our classes for you. Click HERE for more info.