We've finally nailed down the dates for all our Fall classes and conferences around the world. Here's the plan:
- September 21-25. Kimberly and I will be teaching a week-long Immersion Event in Dublin, Ireland – combining internals, performance tuning, database maintenance and more.
- September 29-30. Kimberly and I will be presenting a full day of SQL Server sessions at the Microsoft Technology Summit 2009 in Warsaw, Poland
- October 15-16. Kimberly and I will be teaching a 2-day class "SQL Server 2008: New Features – Updating Your Administrations Skills in Database Infrastructure and Scalability" in Melbourne, Australia
- October 19-22. I'll be teaching a 4-day class "SQL Server 2005/2008: DB Maintenance and Availability: From Performance to Disaster Recovery" in Melbourne.
- October 19-22. Kimberly will be teaching a 4-day class "SQL Server 2005/2008: Performance Tuning – From Design to Indexing to Optimizing Procedural Code" in Melbourne.
- November 2-5. SQL PASS, Seattle: Kimberly and I will be teaching two full-day workshops and a Spotlight Session each.
- Nobember 9-12: SQL Connections, Las Vegas: Kimberly and I will be teaching two full-day workshops and 5 sessions. Stacia will be teaching 4 sessions on BI.
You can find more details and links to the various registration sites on our Upcoming Events page.
Hope to see you there!
PS And yes, we'll be teaching week 1 of each SQL MCM rotation and a couple of days from each SharePoint MCM rotation through the next year as well.