Due to popular demand, we’ve added another class this October (9th-11th) in Chicago: Immersion Event on PowerShell for SQL Server DBAs. We debuted this class in May in Chicago and it was very popular!
Note: the US$2,195 early-bird price expires on August 4th!
It’s a 3-day class, taught by MVP, MCM, and industry expert Ben Miller, and no prior PowerShell experience is necessary. PowerShell is getting more and more popular, and by the end of the class you’ll have learned the following:
- Installation and configuration of PowerShell
- Use of the ISE that comes with PowerShell
- Shared Management Objects (SMO) for SQL Server
- Programming concepts in PowerShell
- Modules and scripts to manage SQL Server
- Gathering data for analysis using PowerShell both with SMO and T-SQL
- Repositories that contain scripts that you can leverage in your daily work
The modules are as follows:
- PowerShell Environment
- Commands, Cmdlets and Modules
- Environment Configuration
- Assemblies in PowerShell
- PowerShell Fundamentals
- SQL Server PowerShell
- PowerShell for the DBA Starter
- Gathering Information
- Power Tools
We hope to see you there!