We’ve added a second brand-new class to our Spring line-up in Chicago: Immersion Event on Securing Your BI Platform.
It’s a 2-day class, taught by MVP and industry expert Stacia Varga, presented on May 3-4, 2018.
By the end of this class, you’ll understand the relationship across the security settings not only in the BI tools, but also the back-end databases and the Windows operating system. As the class examines potential security issues, you’ll learn how to build a security action plan for Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services. Is Azure in your environment? The class also covers important aspects of cloud security for a BI solution. Come learn how to preserve and protect your data effectively from the inside out.
- DBAs who need to understand and mitigate the security risks of the BI components in the data platform
- BI architects and developers who need to confidently design and build secure BI solutions
The modules are as follows:
- Introducing Security Principles
- Reviewing Integration Services Security
- Reviewing Analysis Services Security
- Reviewing Reporting Services Security
- Azure BI Security
- Building a Security Action Plan
We hope to see you there!