We’ve added a brand-new class to our Spring line-up in Chicago: Immersion Event on Developing a BI and Analytics Strategy.
It’s a 3-day class, taught by MVP and industry expert Stacia Varga, presented on April 30 – May 2, 2018.
By the end of the class, you’ll have some new ideas and inspiration to get started with your own BI and analytics roadmap and understand which technologies and skills are needed to build a foundation for your organization’s next-generation BI, including:
- How the pieces fit together to create a modern analytics architecture
- How to select the tools that best suit your organization’s analytical requirements
- How to prepare yourself and/or your staff to implement these tools
- DBAs who need to support a technical infrastructure for BI, analytics, and data science
- Managers who need a better understanding of how these technologies fit together to manage data as a strategic asset
- IT professionals with a data background who want to learn how the BI space is evolving and want to prepare for the future
The modules are as follows:
- Understanding Traditional vs. Modern BI
- Establishing a Maturity Baseline
- Ingesting Data
- Cataloging Data
- Preparing Data for Analysis
- Storing Data for Analysis
- Analyzing Data
- Publishing Data
- Consuming Data
- Preparing Your Roadmap
We hope to see you there!