My latest Pluralsight online training course went live today: SQL Server: Detecting and Correcting Database Corruption
It’s 4 hours long and is the first in a two-part series, with a more advanced course coming in a few weeks.
The modules in this course are:
- Causes of Database Corruption
- Detecting Page Corruption
- Consistency Checking
- DBCC CHECKDB and Related Commands
- Interpreting DBCC CHECKDB Output
- Simple Restore Techniques
- Simple Repair Techniques
You can get to the course here.
Pluralsight starts at US$29/month, for more than 80 hours of SQLskills SQL Server training (growing all the time) and more than 770 total developer and IT Pro courses (also growing all the time).