We’ve been finalizing our schedule for the remainder of 2018 and wanted to let everyone know that we will not have any Immersion Events in the U.S. this Fall. While we typically have several weeks of in-person classes in Chicago in October or November, we have several events and engagements already scheduled, including multiple Immersion Events in London.
The only in-person Immersion Events in the U.S. this year will be in Chicago in April/May and Bellevue, WA in June.
This means that each of our in-person Immersion Events will only be offered once in the U.S. this year (with an extra IEPTO1 in June in Bellevue). These classes are all filling up quickly, so please don’t wait to the last minute to register as you might miss out. If you haven’t checked our event list in a while, here’s what we’re offering:
- IEPTO1: 5 days, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Part 1
- IEPTO2: 5 days, Performance Tuning and Optimization, Part 2
- IE0: 3 days, Junior/Accidental DBA
- IEUpgrade: 3 days, Upgrading and New Features
- IEAzure: 2 days, Azure SQL Database and Azure VMs
- IECAG: 2 days, Clustering and Availability Groups
- IEPS: 3 days, PowerShell for the SQL Server DBA
- IEBIStrat: 3 days, Developing a BI and Analytics Strategy
- IEPML: 5 days, Practical Machine Learning, AI, and Data Science
- IESSIS1: 5 days, Learning SQL Server Integration Services
You can see the April/May/June U.S. class schedule here.
PS Rest assured, there are no changes to our schedule for London in September (our two performance tuning classes, plus Azure and clustering/AGs) – we’re looking forward to seeing everyone!