It's official! We're doing another 5-day SQL Immersion Event (our ever-popular SQL Server master-class) this year in the US!
We decided to put on a class near Seattle this time as Washington is *fabulous* in August!
The class will follow our regular 5-day format with our best content covering:
On-disk structures: how the data is stored
Index internals: how the data is organized
- Logging and recovery: how the data is protected
- Choosing the RIGHT Data Type
- Table & Index Partitioning Strategies
- Data Access
- Indexing Strategies
- Data and log file provisioning and management
- Index and statistics maintenance
- Using backup and restore (plus internals)
- Consistency checking and disaster recovery
The event will be held in the Marriott Courtyard Bellevue Downtown and will be fully catered – there's a special room rate of $159/night and even a hotel room discount for the first 10 people to sign up with the hotel.
The full cost is US$3100 with an early-bird special of US$2500 for registrations before midnight PST June 18th.
We hope to see you there!