It's official! We're doing another 5-day SQL Immersion Event (our ever-popular SQL Server master-class) this year in the US!
Through popular demand we've decided to put on a class in San Diego, CA this time – the climate is *much* better than Seattle in December!
The class will follow our regular 5-day format with our best content covering:
On-disk structures: how the data is stored
Index internals: how the data is organized
- Logging and recovery: how the data is protected
- Choosing the RIGHT Data Type
- Table & Index Partitioning Strategies
- Data Access
- Indexing Strategies
- Data and log file provisioning and management
- Index and statistics maintenance
- Using backup and restore (plus internals)
- Consistency checking and disaster recovery
The full cost is US$3200 with an early-bird special of US$2600 for registrations before midnight PST November 5th.
We hope to see you there!
PS Don't forget the BI Immersion Event in Bellevue, WA in October – see here for details!