I have a busy second half of the year planned, with more classes, conferences, and Pluralsight courses coming up!
For classes, I’ll be teaching at or helping out with the following:
- September 16-20, 2013: Internals and Performance (IE1) in Bellevue (SOLD OUT!)
- NEW: September 18-19, 2013: Hardware (IEHW) in Bellevue, WA – USA
- September 23-27, 2013: Performance Tuning (IE2) in Bellevue, WA – USA
- NEW: September 30-October 2, 2013: Accidental/Junior DBAs (IE0) in Bellevue, WA – USA
- NEW: September 30-October 3, 2013: Advanced T-SQL (IETS) in Bellevue, WA – USA
- November 11-15, 2013: Internals and Performance (IE1) in Chicago, IL – USA
And you can get all the details here. I’m very excited about our new courses on Hardware, Accidental/Junior DBA, and Advanced T-SQL!
For conferences, I’ll be at the following:
- SQLintersection (and Kimberly’s detailed write-up - register with the code SQLskills and get $50 off)
- Las Vegas, October 27-30
- Along with Kimberly, Jonathan, and Erin
- Full-day post-con workshop: POSTCON02: Practical Disaster Recovery Techniques
- Session: SQL11: Making SQL Server Faster:Part 1 – Simple Things
- Session: SQL12: Making SQL Server Faster:Part 2 – Not So Simple Things
- Session: SQL13: Understanding Logging and Recovery
- PASS Summit
- Charlotte, October 15-18
- Along with Kimberly, Jonathan, Erin, and Glenn
- Full-day pre-con workshop: Practical Disaster Recovery Techniques
- Spotlight session: Waits, Latches, and Spinlocks: Internals and Analysis
- Session: Index Fragmentation: Internals, Analysis, and Solutions
I hope to see you at one or more of the events!