If you didn’t get a chance to sign up for our Immersion Event in London before it sold out last week, there’s still a way to come learn from Kimberly and I in Europe in June:
- 8 – 10 June, Karlsruhe, Germany
- 13 – 15 June, London, UK
We’re doing the same sessions and workshop at both conferences.
Pre-conference Workshop: SQL Server Performance Tuning from A to Z
SQL Server performance can be impacted – both positively and negatively – at many levels. There are a plethora of things you can do to make your workload perform well. In this workshop, Paul and Kimberly will present their most compelling items to improve performance. SQL Server topics covered include: wait statistics, indexing, IO subsystem, database settings, plan cache, and much more!
- SQL Server – Optimizing Procedural Code
- SQL Server Covering: Concepts, Concerns and Costs
- SQL Server Filtered Indexes and Filtered Stats
- SQL Server Corruption Survival Techniques
- SQL Server Index Fragmentation — The Hidden Menace
- SQL Server Mythbusters
We hope to see you there!