After the success of our brand-new class on Practical Data Science this week, we’ve decided to expand it to five days and bring it back to Chicago again next year.
The course is our Immersion Event on Practical Data Science using Azure Machine Learning, SQL Data Mining, and R, presented by our great friend Rafal Lukawiecki.
Rafal’s course will be five days long, with the following modules:
- Overview of Practical Data Science for Business
- Algorithm Overview
- Tools and Getting Started
- Basic Statistics
- Model Validation
- Classifier Precision
- Similarity Matching and Recommenders
- Other Algorithms (Brief Overview)
- Production and Model Maintenance
You can read through the detailed curriculum here.
The class will be in Chicago, at our usual location, from May 9-13, 2016 – all the details are here.
Cool stuff – hope to see you there!