And to coincide with our new training class on Azure, we’ve just published a new Pluralsight course on Azure too!
Tim’s latest Pluralsight course – SQL Server: Understanding and Using Azure SQL Database – and is just under two hours long and is based on his very popular user group and conference session.
The modules are:
- Understanding Azure SQL Database Features
- Exploring Unsupported Features
- Understanding Azure SQL Database Pricing
- Migrating Data to Azure SQL Database
- Monitoring and Tuning Azure SQL Database
Check it out here.
We now have 150 hours of SQLskills online training available (see all our 51 courses here), all for as little as $29/month through Pluralsight (including more than 5,000 other developer and IT training courses). That’s unbeatable value that you can’t afford to ignore.