As I announced in our Insider newsletter last week, we’ve designed some new Immersion Events to expand the curriculum we offer.
We have a new Immersion Event on Advanced Transact-SQL! This is a four-day class taught by Bob Beauchemin, our resident developer expert.
The first public class will be offered in Bellevue, WA on September 30 – October 3, 2013 – which is co-located with a new class that Erin and Jon will be teaching that week (announcement tomorrow).
The class costs US$2,995, with an early-bird price of US$2,595 available until August 15th (all our classes have the same per-day cost, regardless of length).
The agenda for the course is:
- Module 1: Data Types, Functions and Operators, and Scaling
- Module 2: Writing Effective Queries
- Module 3: Summarization and Analysis
- Module 4: Optimizing Procedural Code – Stored Procedures
- Module 5: Optimizing User-Defined Functions and Triggers
- Module 6: Best practices with Action Statements
- Module 7: Solving Difficult Problems in Relational Databases
You can get class information, a detailed agenda, and registration information HERE.
This is very exciting – we hope to see you there!