It’s been a while coming but it’s worth the wait! Kimberly’s latest Pluralsight course has been published – SQL Server: Indexing for Performance – and it’s a monster 7 hours long and full of extensive demos.
The modules are:
- Row-based vs. Column-based Indexes
- Row-based Index Concepts
- Choosing the Clustering Key
- Clustered Index Internals
- Nonclustered Index Internals
- Data Access Patterns
- Understanding the Tipping Point
- Covering Queries
- Using INCLUDE to Cover Queries
- Understanding Filtered Indexes
- Index Consolidation
Check it out here.
We now have more than 165 hours of SQLskills online training available (see all our 53 courses here), all for as little as $29/month through Pluralsight (including more than 5,000 other developer and IT training courses). That’s unbeatable value that you can’t afford to ignore.