Our classes are all open for registration and we have deep discounts running through the end of the month! Once again they will all be online, using our popular half-day format (9am-2pm Pacific Time) so you get some time to do other work and don’t have to sit through 8-9 hours of learning every day.
The schedule is:
- IEAzure: Immersion Event on Azure SQL Database, Azure VMs, and Azure Managed Instance
- February 23-24-25 and March 2-3-4, 2021
- IEPTO1: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 1
- March 15-16-17-18-19 and March 22-23-24-25-26, 2021
- IEPTO2: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 2
- April 12-13-14-15-16 and April 19-20-21-22-23, 2021
- IEQS: Immersion Event on Solving Common Performance Problems with Query Store
- May 4-5-6, 2021
- IEVLT: Immersion Event on Very Large Tables: Optimizing Performance and Availability through Partitioning
- May 17-18-19-20, 2021
Attendees of these classes get permanent access to the streaming recordings of the classes too, plus a verifiable badge that certifies attendance.
Note that we’re not running IE0 or IECAG yet this year – they’re available for streaming online from last year’s recordings.
And talking of recordings, all our classes are available to purchase for streaming online for a year, with IE0 and IECAG also available for 90-day access.
We also have various class bundles available, including Kimberly’s new SQLskills Blackbelt bundle, either to watch now, via our recordings, or to watch live, with all live classes this year plus IE0 and IECAG recordings.
You can get all the details at our new shop: https://www.sqlskills.com/shop/
Oh, and did I mention that we’re fully GDPR compliant and tax/VAT compliant WORLDWIDE!
No restrictions on where you can purchase/watch from!