SQLskills just launched our new training class on Azure that I will be teaching in Chicago, and my course on Azure SQL Database was just published on Pluralsight too!
My latest Pluralsight course – SQL Server: Understanding and Using Azure SQL Database – is just over two hours long and is based on my popular user group and conference session. This was a fun course to develop and record.
The modules are:
- Understanding Azure SQL Database Features
- Exploring Unsupported Features
- Understanding Azure SQL Database Pricing
- Migrating Data to Azure SQL Database
- Monitoring and Tuning Azure SQL Database
You can check it out here and I hope that you enjoy it.
SQLskills now has 150 hours of online training available (see all our 51 courses here), all for as little as $29/month through Pluralsight (including more than 5,000 other developer and IT training courses). That’s an unbeatable value that you can’t afford to ignore.