My latest Pluralsight course – SQL Server: Implementing a Hybrid Cloud Solution in Azure – is well over two hours and long and is based on part of my popular workshop/precon that I have been presenting over the past 18 months. This was a fun and challenging course to develop and record.
The modules are:
- Understanding Azure IaaS
- Understanding Hybrid Solutions
- Understanding How to Create and Manage Azure VMs
- Migrating Databases to Azure VMs and Scaling
- Understanding Azure SQL Database and Stretch Databases
- Monitoring Options with Azure Portal and SSMS
You can check it out here and I hope that you enjoy it.
SQLskills now has over 170 hours of online training available (see all our 56 courses here), all for as little as $29/month through Pluralsight (including more than 6,000 other developer and IT training courses). That’s an unbeatable value that you can’t afford to ignore.