Dedicated SQL Server Consulting
We’re there as part of your team when you need us, without the hassle of contracts and scoping calls.
We realize that you want access to the best SQL Server resources on an ongoing basis so we offer dedicated consulting through prepaid, discounted hours. These are valid for two years from the date of purchase, and you can use them for any of our services, with access to the whole team.
The services we provide include:
- Performance troubleshooting and tuning
- Code/design/architecture planning and reviews
- High availability/disaster recovery planning, troubleshooting, and implementation
- Upgrades, migrations, and hardware/licensing planning
- Server health checks and ‘remote DBA’ work
- 1-1 mentoring for DBAs and developers
- Virtualization planning, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Azure planning and implementation
- I/O subsystem planning and troubleshooting
- Working with hosting services (e.g. Rackspace)
- Baselining and benchmarking
- Remote training sessions (showing your team what we do!)
You can convert some hours into onsite consulting engagements, and also convert some into registrations for our public Immersion Event training classes, at whatever is the early-bird rate in effect at the time. The only restriction is that the prepaid hours do not cover an onsite deliveries of our Immersion Events.
Your company benefits in multiple ways:
- We get to know your environment and we become part of your extended team, perfect for larger enterprises with diverse consulting needs
- You get a discount for buying hours in bulk
- No need to deal with invoices and contracts for multiple small engagements
- You get access to whoever on our team has the skills you need
The plan has three options:
- 100 hours pre-paid with a 7.5% discount
- 200 hours pre-paid with a 10% discount
- 400 hours pre-paid with a 12.5% discount
And we can discuss larger blocks of hours, as we have done with several of our enterprise clients.
We provide guaranteed next business day response for incidents, but usually we’re there helping our clients the same day.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements by email, phone, or online meeting – free and with no obligation.