This year’s Fall SQLintersection conference in October is fast approaching and we’ve got some excellent full-day workshops lined up for you:
- Sunday 25th: Kimberly with Queries Gone Wrong: Statistics, Cardinality, Solutions
- Monday 26th: Jon and Tim with Managing SQL Server for the Non-DBA
- Monday 26th: Glenn with Analyzing and Improving I/O Subsystem Performance
- Friday 30th: Me with Performance Troubleshooting with Waits and Latches
- Friday 30th: Brent with Advanced SQL Server High Availability and Disaster Recovery
And then of course there are another 30+ workshops on all kinds of Developer and I.T. topics (even a hands-on Internet-of-Things workshop where you program micro-controllers against Azure IoT Services!).
You can get more details about this year’s Fall SQLintersection conference in Las Vegas, October 25-30 at this website. And don’t forget to use the discount code SQLSKILLS when you register to save $50.
We hope to see you there!