IEPTO1: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 1
Live Online: October 5-9 and 12-16, 2020
- Instructors: Paul S. Randal, Kimberly L. Tripp.
- For a detailed agenda and class description click HERE.
- Class will be live-streamed over ten half-days, from Monday, October 5th, 2020 through Friday, October 9th, 2020, and then from Monday, October 12th, 2020 through Friday, October 16th, 2020. Class runs from 9am to 2pm Pacific Daylight Time each day (click to see in your own time zone).
- You will receive an email invitation to the meetings a few days before the class. You will be prompted to download the streaming application when connecting to the first meeting. Note: your name may appear on the participant list in the event recordings.
- Detailed agenda for each day (all times are in Pacific Daylight Time)
- 9am to 10:30am: morning session
- 10:30am to 11am: morning Q&A
- 11am to 11:30am: break
- 11:30am to 1pm: afternoon session
- 1pm to 2pm: afternoon Q&A
- You will receive a PDF of the lecture content. Additionally, after the event ends, we will provide all possible demo content and any electronic whiteboard slides on our website as a zip file.
- The class will be recorded and you will receive a copy of the recordings, including all audio and video.
- Full price for the Immersion Event is US$3,995.
- Past attendee price: If you’ve attended an Immersion Event in the past, you can register for the early bird price of US$3,495. Please contact us for instructions.
- Any discount code entered (for instance, for past attendees) will be reflected in the price during registration.
- For general discount information please see the F.A.Q.
- Your class registration can only be canceled up to 1 calendar week before the day the class begins, and the cost will be refunded minus a US$250 administration fee (and 5% credit-card processing charges, where applicable).
- Registrations can be transferred to a colleague to attend the class, up to one day prior to the first meeting and at no cost, as long as we are notified of the new attendee’s name.
- A no-show registration (the attendee does not attend the class) is not eligible for a transfer or refund.
Click HERE to go to our events registration page, and please make sure to select the correct class from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
If you have any questions, please contact us.