SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for April 2014

I made some small improvements to a few of the queries this month. I plan to add several more SQL Server 2014 specific queries over the next couple of months, along with a lot more comments on how to interpret the results of each query in the entire set. Rather than having a separate blog […]

SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for March 2014

I made a couple of changes in the order of the queries this month and made some other small improvements to a few queries. Rather than having a separate blog post for each version, I’ll just put the links for all five major versions in this single post. There are two separate links for each […]

SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for February 2014

I improved the file-level latency query this month and made some other small improvements to a few other queries. Rather than having a separate blog post for each version, I’ll just put the links for all five major versions in this single post. There are two separate links for each version. The first one on […]

SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for January 2014

I spent some time this month to true up the SQL Server 2005 version, with the other versions for the queries that are common between all of these versions, since some small differences had cropped up over time across those versions. I also added the drive-level latency query to the 2005 version. Rather than having […]

SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries (December 2013)

I have made quite a few updates and improvements to this set of queries for December 2013. I have added several new queries, and changed the order of some of the existing queries in the set, which now has a total of 63 separate queries. I also spent some time this month to true up […]

SQL Server 2014 Diagnostic Information Queries (December 2013)

I have made quite a few updates and improvements to this set of queries for December 2013. I have added several new queries, and changed the order of some of the existing queries in the set, which now has a total of 65 separate queries. The blank results spreadsheet has also been updated to match. […]

SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for September 2013

I have made some minor updates and bug fixes for all of my SQL Server Diagnostic Information Queries for this month. I have also added a new version for SQL Server 2014. Rather than having a separate blog post for each version, I’ll just put the links for all five versions here. SQL Server 2005 […]

SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries for August 2013

I have gone through and made some minor updates and bug fixes for all of my SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries for this month, along with adding two new queries at the end of the script. The links for the queries and the blank results spreadsheet are below. SQL Server 2012 Diagnostic Information Queries                […]