IEPTO2: Immersion Event on Performance Tuning and Optimization – Part 2
Live Online: October 19-23 and 26-30, 2020
- For a detailed agenda and class description click HERE.
- Class will be live-streamed over ten half-days, from Monday, October 19th, 2020 through Friday, October 23rd, 2020, and then from Monday, October 26th, 2020 through Friday, October 30th, 2020.
- You will receive an email invitation to the meetings a few days before the class. You will be prompted to download the streaming application when connecting to the first meeting. Note: your name may appear on the participant list in the event recordings.
- Detailed agenda for each day (all times are in Pacific Daylight Time)
- 9am to 10:30am: morning session
- 10:30am to 11am: morning Q&A
- 11am to 11:30am: break
- 11:30am to 1pm: afternoon session
- 1pm to 2pm: afternoon Q&A
- You will receive a PDF of the lecture content. Additionally, after the event ends, we will provide all possible demo content and any electronic whiteboard slides on our website as a zip file.
- The class will be recorded and you will receive access to the recordings, including all audio and video.
- Full price for the Immersion Event is US$3,995.
- Past attendee price: If you’ve attended an Immersion Event in the past, you can register for the early bird price of US$3,495. Please contact us for instructions.
- Any discount code entered (for instance, for past attendees) will be reflected in the price during registration.
- For general discount information please see the F.A.Q.
- Your class registration can only be canceled up to 1 calendar week before the day the class begins, and the cost will be refunded minus a US$250 administration fee (and 5% credit-card processing charges, where applicable).
- Registrations can be transferred to a colleague to attend the class, up to one day prior to the first meeting and at no cost, as long as we are notified of the new attendee’s name.
- A no-show registration (the attendee does not attend the class) is not eligible for a transfer or refund.
Click HERE to go to our events registration page, and please make sure to select the correct class from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
If you have any questions, please contact us.